Wednesday, June 29, 2011

[WATCH]: Unlocking Your LG CU720 Shine

DISCLAIMER: I did not use any sort of unlocking software to obtain my unlock code, I simply called customer service and asked them. I do not recommend paying for an unlock code, nor downloading a program that could easily corrupt your computer and/or phone. Customer service will provide you with this code for FREE, as well as the means of entering it. DO NOT BE SCAMMED! Note: I use AT&T. For unlocking a T-Mobile phone, they tend to be easier to obtain codes from (from what I hear). The only downside is that you must be a T-Mobile customer for a minimum of 90 days, with a history of good-standing payment. They've got a few other little reqs, but those are the major ones. Simply give them a call and ask. If you get a refusal, don't tak

Read more ...

No comments:

Post a Comment