Saturday, June 25, 2011

Backup Wii Games - Copy Wii Games with Homebrew

I wanted to unlock my wii console to play the backup games for my wii. I looked into the web for several methods to unlock the wii and found out that installing a mod chip was one option, but expensive at $100 per installation and it may void the warranty. There was also the risk of my wii getting damaged in the process. Then, I saw Homebrework and said that I could unlock my wii with just a software without voiding the warranty in less than 15 minutes and without touching any hardware. Sounds promising but I researched it first and found out how to backup wii games and copy wii games with homebrew. I have lots of questions that satisfactorily answered by Homebrew: - Can Wii Unlocker unlock the wii with system updat

Read more ...

No comments:

Post a Comment