Monday, June 20, 2011

LG Xenon GR500 doesnt work with USB headphones

use LG Xenon phone and with it i use motorola mini USB earbuds. I know that the Xenon has only the micro usb connection port, i have an adapter. But the earbuds they don't work at all. I am doubtful that is it possible that the USB port on this phone cannot support it. The LG offers no accessories for the phone. I have to buy some kind of bluetooth stereo headset to make my phone great as a stereo mp3 player. I wanted to know that can i use this motorola earbuds with my phone. Please help me..Re: LG Xenon GR500 doesnt work with USB headphones/earbudsThe best thing is to visit the lg store and there you can ask them for your problem which you want to solve it with your phone. You can ask them to provide you the supportive headph

Read more ...

No comments:

Post a Comment