Saturday, June 25, 2011

Tivo Dvrs questions and answers

? bigger complex disk contained by Sky+ box?Is it possible to replace the hard disk surrounded by my Sky+ box with a larger size one? 8 Track tape?Does anyone know what kind of salution that you append to your 8 track cleaning tape? I hold the tape but no cleaning salution to tag on the drops recommended. Do they still sell it locally? Anybody know of a box that will do impossible to tell apart assignment of Sky Plus box??Have looked into getting a Sky+ box but they dont seem to be doing any deal and lb149 + lb60 fitting seems a bit steep to me, have anybody got an alternative?? Anyway of transferring the things I account on my dish make friends 625 addressee to any portable device not pocketdiI know about pocket dish. I needed som

Read more ...

No comments:

Post a Comment