Sunday, July 31, 2011

Get music off iPod

Question:How to get my music off my iPod into my Computer without erasing it?I had my iTunes music on another computer, but that computer is dead. Fortunately, I still have my music on my iPod. But how can I get songs off my iPod into the computer. Make sure nothing will be deleted in the process. Thanks. Answer:Download Download iPod to Computer Transfer for MacSimilar Questions:Software to get music off an iPod and how do you get music off iPod touch?Is there some software for getting music off iPod? I have an iPod touch and I recently got a new laptop. I was wondering how you can get the music from the iPod touch and put it onto my laptop. Help! How can I get music from iPod onto my new computer?My old computer crashed complet

Read more ...

No comments:

Post a Comment