Sunday, July 31, 2011

Matching Receivables Explained

When I think of matching receivables, I think back to the experiments that occurred in my high school chemistry class. I remember I would measure everything out exactly. I would take in account the meniscus for liquids, mix with the special glass stirring tools, use my Mercury test tube to gage temperature, and coming up with the end result. However, every time I would get to the end, I would have a percentage of error. I kept getting frustrated every time because I wanted everything to work exactly as it should have. Then my teacher explained to me there is always going to be variables in an experiment we cannot be accounted for. For the sake of the classroom experiments, an error percentage was determined to account f

Read more ...

No comments:

Post a Comment